We understand that issues arise in the workplace and our aim is to help you resolve the problem before it gets out of hand. However, if this isn’t possible, we’ll guide you through any internal procedures and if the dispute isn’t resolved, we’ll help you negotiate a settlement agreement or advise you if you have a valid claim to bring in the employment tribunal.

Lizfavesplaces-12Unlike many other firms who only act for senior executives, we welcome all levels of employee across any sector.

We can help if…

  • You have been offered a settlement agreement to sign
  • You have been unfairly dismissed, as a result of gross misconduct or otherwise
  • You have resigned and want to bring a claim of constructive dismissal
  • You have suffered discrimination on the grounds of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex; and sexual orientation
  • You are being bullied at work
  • You have “blown the whistle”
  • You have had money unlawfully deducted from your wages
  • You have been made redundant
  • The terms of your contract of employment are being changed
  • You need representation at an employment tribunal


We deal with all areas of employment law, but we have developed a niche in the local government sector and work closely with the Society for Local Council Clerks to advise their members on issues such as bullying and harassment and unfair dismissal.  We have successfully represented a number of clerks in the employment tribunal.

“I really cannot thank you enough for all of your hard work, expertise and support over the last 3 weeks – without you this would not have happened and I probably wouldn’t have kept my sanity.”

Our charges are highly competitive and we’ll therefore agree a price that suits you. We will also discuss with you whether your case may be suitable for a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement or can be funded under your home insurance policy. Our different approach means we can be flexible with our fees and so we will always try to find a method of funding that suits you.